What Makes Us Different?
With Aussie Gold Agency and Travelling Services you are using an education agent in your country that is local and understand your education system, while having an office located in Australia, you have representation when you arrive, and can expect very good relationships with education counsellors who have knowledge about Australian education providers. Even though you are in Nigeria, you can easily work with our local and Australian-based counsellors. The interview process can take place over the phone or skype or in our local office, and all the paperwork and applications can be processed via email. We can assist with airport pickup and transfers, accommodation, and in some cases even help you get settle quickly into your chosen institutions.
- Company name: Aussie Gold Agency and Travelling Services Ltd.
- Legal Status: Limited Company
- Trade License Number: RC 1461267
- Nature of business: Education Consultancy, student visa processing, reservation and ticketing
- QEAC Number: M910
- Honesty, Integrity and Objectivity
- Open Communication and Transparency
- Professional Skills and Due Care
- Confidentiality and Professional Behaviour
- Inclusiveness, Impartiality and Respect
- Consideration, Empathy and Inspiration
How It Works
For each applicant, we first assess a student’s eligibility to enroll in an accredited course provided by a registered Australian education provider, college or university, and depending on each student’s education background, and the course of study they wish to pursue, we select a suitable college or university to submit a formal application. Thereafter, we assist in processing Australian study visa applications. We also offer assistance in acquiring Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC), pre-departure orientation, assistance with accommodations, flight, travel arrangement, airport-pick up and transfers, and guardians if required.
Our short-term plan is to increase the number of our partner educational institutions so that international students can enjoy more flexibility in their choices and we have courses and educational institutions for every single and specialized choice. Our long-term strategy is to open offices in every state in Nigeria and other African countries.